Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need an appointment?
- You do not need an appointment.
Do you sell only to cancer clients?
- We help anyone who wants to purchase a wig. We have many women that buy just for fun, to have a different style or color. However, we do offer a discount to our medical clients.
How much time should I allow when coming in to try on wigs?
- Most of our clients take an hour to an hour and a half to find a wig if they have never tried one on before. We like for you to take your time so that you are certain and happy with your choice.
What is the price range of your synthetic wigs?
- The price range on our synthetic selection of wigs is approximately $150 to $360. The prices vary based on the cap construction and length of the wig.
If the wig I purchase needs cutting or fitting, where do I get that done?
- We do all the fitting and trimming for you, usually while you wait, and there are never additional charges for these services when you purchase the wig from us.
What is a monofilament wig?
- Monofilament wigs are constructed with a special transparent top. This gives the illusion that the hair is growing right out of your scalp. You can put a definite part in the wig and it looks very realistic. We have a huge selection of monofilaments in stock.
Do you carry human hair wigs?
- We do carry a selection of human hair wigs. There are advantages and disadvantage to both synthetic and human hair wigs. The synthetics are lighter, cooler, cost less, and are easier to care for. However, the human hair wigs can be dyed, highlighted, styled in more different ways and are heat resistant.
Do you sell menís toupees?
- We do not sell toupees, but we have an excellent, local, hairstylist that we work with and highly recommend. Please call us and we will be happy to provide you with the information.